We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a PetSafe® Automatic Ball Launcher, the ultimate game of fetch for dogs! This fun toy is suitable for all breeds and keeps dogs entertained while encouraging mental and physical activity.
The innovative launcher has nine distance settings up to nine metres and six ball angle settings up to 45 degrees, plus it has a built-in delay after ball placement, helping instil valuable waiting skills.
For more information on the PetSafe® Play & Challenge range visit www.petsafe.com/UK.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 28th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by PetSafe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PetSafe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.