Keep your feline friends happy with this great prize from PetSafe.
We’re offering three lucky readers the chance to win a PetSafe™ Peek-a-Bird™ Electronic Cat Toy, worth £29.99. This automated, motion-activated cat toy features an irresistible feather teaser that peeks out and shakes and then disappears. The toy has a Play All Day mode where its motion sensor will awaken the toy if a cat walks by and the toy automatically wakes up every two hours for unexpected fun. For more information on the full Play & Challenge range visit www.petsafe.com/UK.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What feature does the Cat Toy have?
B) Eats cats
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 26th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by PetSafe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner PetSafe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.