Win a place on a full day cookery course courtesy of the Vegetarian Society Cookery School!
Get hands-on as you chop, slice, dice and knead your way to delicious veggie and vegan dishes at the Vegetarian Society Cookery School. Classes range from Friday evening supper clubs where you can conjure curries, perfect puddings or savour the best bangers and mash. Or you could take a journey discovering astounding African and Indian street food, and try a taste of Vietnam or Thai cooking. Spend a day foraging, love the loaves you’ll make or become a vegan virtuoso. There really is something for everyone.
Classes start from £45 and are for all abilities and ages – from full-day classes, half-day classes, evening classes and supper clubs! Class sizes are small and the school is based in Altrincham (near to Dunham Massey, Greater Manchester). For anyone who loves food, the classes make an amazing present!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 24th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom Limited.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom Limited, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.