It’s time to get creative!
Little Imagineers has partnered with leading online brand, Max Made Me to launch a creative competition for two to eight year olds over the summer. Children are being asked to explore their garden, woods or park and create either a painting, collage or mask. The prize, worth £1,000, is a playroom makeover – which includes the addition of the NEW Little Imagineers Padoo sofa, four rolls of the Max Made Me exotic terrazzo leaf wallpaper and two A3 prints of their choice.
Take an image of your child’s creation and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s name, age and the parent’s Instagram handle. Feel free to tag us in your stories and posts for a chance to be featured on the @maxmademedoit and @littleimagineersuk stories throughout the competition.
The winner will be selected on 1st September.
To enter simply follow the instructions above.
The competition winner will be selected on 1st September. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Max Made Me Do It and Little Imagineers.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Max Made Me Do It and Little Imagineers, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.