We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a product bundle from Smart Screen!
Smart Screen is a revolutionary new antibacterial cloth complete with a detachable pouch, designed specifically for use on phones, laptops, glasses, gaming consoles, infotainment screens – any tech you can lay your hands on! A Blue Shield silver ion agent within the materials’ weave kills 99.9% of bacteria and the microfibre cloth is machine washable at 30℃.
In addition to the six original colours, a Gold Edition has been added to the collection with intricate, soft gold foil detailing on one side. This luxury product will make a perfect companion as you embark on your travels, return to the office or as you scroll through your phone on the sofa!
The original collection (available in Camel Brown, Navy Blue, Powder Blue, Slate Grey, Polar White and Saffron Yellow) is £9.95 and the Gold Edition is £11.95.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 27th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Smart Screen.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Smart Screen, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.