A Readly Gift Card for unlimited magazine and newspaper reading makes the perfect Christmas present!
Digital subscription service Readly makes the perfect gift this Christmas. You can access and instantly read 5,000 national and international magazines – and now newspapers too – on your smartphone, tablet or laptop, all in one app.
Reading at home can help to inspire, entertain and motivate us during these challenging times. With Readly offering unlimited “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of different types of content, there’s something for everyone.
For those who want to properly shut down without Wi-Fi this Christmas, they can download up to 500 issues and read them in the offline mode wherever they may be. And because Readly gives users five profiles per household, the whole household can benefit from the gift too!
Give a loved one a Readly gift card with great offers available and options to suit every budget this Christmas or grab a subscription yourself for just £7.99 per month. Find out more at www.readly.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 4th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Readly.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Readly, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.