We’re giving one reader the chance to win a reusable sanitary pad pack from Trade To Aid!
Do good with your period. For every pack of Trade To Aid pads you buy, they donate a pack to
someone in need of a better period.
Trade To Aid reusable period pads are comfortable, secure and save you money.
Made of recycled and reusable materials, our pads are simple to wash and easy to reuse.
Reusable pads reduce waste, keep plastic out of landfill and away from the oceans.
Disposable pads are in the past; this is a transition away from sanitary products that keep you in
the pockets of global corporations month after month.
To find out more about Trade To Aid visit www.tradetoaid.org.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 16th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Trade To Aid.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Trade To Aid, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.