Win a bikini from Rosa Faia’s Summer Stories collection!
From Portugal to Mauritius, the South of France and Hawaii over to Bali, Zanzibar, Java and Brazil: the search for the ultimate beachwear for a never-ending summer took ROSA FAIA to the most beautiful beaches in the world. They provided inspiration aplenty for the 2020 collection, classic striped prints and intricate graphic patterns are found alongside delicate floral and patchwork prints, while folky ethnic patterns alternate with increasingly clean-cut, unicolour models.
The Summer Stories series included a costume, two bikinis and a cover up and we have one Summer Stories bikini on offer for a lucky winner. Available in a size 10 and 32C top only this bikini retails at £80.
Please visit Anita to find a stockist near you.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 10th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Rosa Faia.
- The prize is only available in the size specified (bottoms: 10; top: 32C).
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Rosa Faia, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.