We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a ‘Searching for Skylab’ merchandise bundle!
Win a copy of the Blu-Ray, a t-shirt, a signed poster and a bag from the award-winning documentary ‘Searching for Skylab’ from director Dwight Steven-Boniecki about the NASA space station.
Occupied by three separate teams for 24 weeks between 1973 and 1974, Skylab is the forebearer of the International Space Station (ISS) and is one of mankind’s greatest engineering feats.
Its story has largely been forgotten. However, the Skylab missions were responsible for an incredible array of scientific discoveries before it dramatically crashed into Western Australia in 1979. The missions have provided the scientific community with countless and invaluable information about our planet, the sun, space, and the universe itself.
Using stunning re-mastered and never-seen-before footage and interviews, ‘Searching for Skylab’ reveals the incredible feats of science and technology achieved by the space station and the NASA astronauts upon it. Woven into the film are fascinating and previously untold eye-witness accounts from the astronauts themselves, capturing their important history and stories before they are lost to time.
Watch the trailer here.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 10th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by 1080VMC.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner 1080VMC, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.