Research shows that New Year’s Resolutions just don’t work. That’s why Kim Palmer, Founder of women’s hypnotherapy app, Clementine, has launched an antidote to resolutions and a way to avoid the pitfalls of Blue Monday.
For people wishing to make meaningful and long-lasting changes to their lives, Reboot is a cost-effective workbook, for anyone feeling bored, sucked of energy, feeling unhappy with aspects of their life, feeling stuck at home, at work or in relationships. It’s a self-guided course, in a book.
The approach combines life coaching, strategic branding consultancy, therapeutic writing techniques and self-hypnosis. There are six chapters of creative and practical exercises that individuals can complete in their own time and pace, covering all aspects of life – work, sex, relationships, health, career, finances – everything.
In addition to the workbook, Clementine app has also launched a virtual wellness festival to mirror Reboot’s approach, which takes place online from 18th January until 28th January 2021. The Reboot Workbook is available for £20 in the UK only (for now) and tickets to the Reboot Wellness Festival, a world-wide virtual event, are £20 each.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 4th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Reboot.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Reboot, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.