This week we’re giving you the chance to win a set of Petweighter bowls!
PetWeighter is a strong and sturdy dog bowl that’s designed to stay exactly where you place it,
preventing accidental spillages and mess! Just fill the detachable base with water or sand, and you
have a heavy bowl that even the hungriest of hounds won’t be able to budge. What’s more,
PetWeighter provides constant access to water at all times, and is great news for arthritic or older
animals, as its elevated height removes the need to stoop and put stress on joints, necks and
shoulders. Dishwasher-friendly and chew-resistant, PetWeighter comes in red, turquoise, pale pink
or hot pink. More at www.petweighter.com
We have a pair of fantastic PetWeighter bowls with a spare bowl top to give away.
Simply answer the question below:
Who is the Petweighter designed for?
The competition closes on Tuesday 2nd July at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Petweighter.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Petweighter, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.