We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win a six-month subscription to Britannica Magazine (print + digital) plus a copy of the Britannica All New Children’s Encyclopedia.
Britannica Magazine is an exciting new monthly non-fiction magazine for 7 – 11 year olds, helping children become experts across a range of fascinating topics. Curious young minds can discover amazing facts about our wonderful world. When will humans travel to Mars? How many kilogrammes of poo are pooped by people every second? Explore astonishing lists in Listified, bizarrely-connected facts in Factopia, try the mind-bending Big Britannica Quiz. Plus, there’s a sprinkling of puzzles and jokes – it’s a gigantic sweetshop for the mind.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 19th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Britannica Magazine.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Britannica Magazine, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.