We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a skincare bundle from EthicaCBD worth £90 comprised of CBD Infused Night Cream and Broad Spectrum CBD Oil.
Devoted to improving the lives of its consumers with more than just a quick fix, EthicaCBD produces family-grown hemp which is proudly cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and free from toxins and heavy metals. Skin care products made from CBD and hemp are extremely nourishing with an incredibly curative effect on the skin. The EthicaCBD skincare range uses organically-grown natural hemp extracts to invigorate your skin. The company’s naturally moisture-rich plant extract formulations are enhanced with organically-grown CBD and promise to nourish, moisturise, soothe and return skin to a healthier and more radiant natural state. EthicaCBD has worked hard to create purely natural skin care with no ‘nasties’. The company doesn’t make any false claims about its products. When it says it makes the purest CBD currently available, this is meticulously scientifically-tested and not just marketing hype. If you want the best, EthicaCBD is where you’ll find it.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 9th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by EthicaCBD.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner EthicaCBD, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.