Win an emporia Smart.4, an uncomplicated, easy-to-use smartphone worth £170, ideal for keeping in touch with the whole family.
The emporia Smart.4 is a straightforward touchscreen smartphone designed especially for retirees. It comes with a brilliantly-written, no-nonsense training book so you can learn new digital skills at your own pace.
There’s an uncluttered interface with large icons to make finding apps simple, preloaded WhatsApp and cameras on the front and back of the phone for family video calls and photo sharing.
Other top features include extra loud and clear sound, compatibility with hearing aids, and an emergency button – just in case you need family or friends quickly.
The emporia Smart.4 can also be set up to make secure, PIN-protected contactless payments in shops, handy if you forget your debit or credit card. And, for when we can all go out again, there’s a QR code reader for fast venue check-ins.
One of our favourite features is the magnifier that uses the phone’s camera to enlarge smaller-print on the large 5-inch touchscreen, ideal if you’ve forgotten your glasses and you’re trying to read a restaurant menu in low ambient light.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 22nd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by emporia.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner emporia, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.