We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Spring Clean Hamper from leading petcare brand, Bob Martin!
Enter our competition for your chance to win a Spring Clean Hamper from leading petcare brand, Bob Martin, for either your cat or your dog, and your home – worth over £50!
With weather becoming warmer and brighter, longer days and nights lighter, it can only mean one thing… Spring is here, so it’s time for your annual spring clean! But we must not forget our beloved pets. Bob Martin’s flea and tick control products for pets and the home provide the perfect solution to keep both in tip top shape this season, treating and preventing some of those nasty, uninvited visitors.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 17th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bob Martin.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bob Martin, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.