The perfect prize for quarantine life!
And if your motto is ‘waste not want not’, then you’ll love Sugru. You can fix stuff that’s broken, improve things that aren’t or make things your very own with a quick hack here and there. Repairing and adapting your stuff isn’t just about saving money, it’s also about taking charge. Sugru’s Hacks For Your Home Kit offers simple ways to fix, improve and personalise the stuff you love. It combines some of the most popular and useful Sugru hacks for your home, complete with step-by-step instructions in a handy little booklet. Buy it for yourself or as a gift for another hands on and creative soul in your life. Head to Sugru.com and get yours now.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Monday 22nd June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Sugru.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sugru, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.