We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Swingball Pro Reflex Tennis Trainer.
The Swingball Pro Reflex Tennis Trainer is the ideal tennis trainer to help improve your skills without the need for a net, court or even a partner! Featuring a real tennis ball, sturdy non-slip base and an adjustable no-tangle reflex cord, the Swingball Pro Reflex Tennis Trainer also includes the amazing Power Padel Bat – the first Swingball bat to replicate the feel and performance of a real tennis racquet!
The perfect tool to work on your tennis strokes, maximise your speed and improve your hand-eye coordination and stamina, the Swingball Pro Reflex Tennis Trainer is great for children and adults who want to hone their tennis skills, improve fitness levels or just have fun!
The adjustability of the reflex cord enables players to fine tune their play and can be wound back in when not in use and the Power Padel Bat means you can hit harder than ever before with its grip tape handle and wrist cord.
The Swingball Pro Reflex Tennis Trainer is suitable for ages 6+ years and is available here.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 23rd August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by TP Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner TP Toys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.