We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a three-month subscription Organibox!
100% organic fruit and veggies delivered from the farmers field to your home.
Organibox delivers the freshest, tastiest and healthiest produce as part of its Eat Well, Feel Good ethos.
You see the founding partners of Organibox believe in doing things right. This means providing only organic produce, the fairest relationship with farmers, the least environmental impact and the most positive impact on others.
For them, working in harmony with the environment means never using plastic so its packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable and it has banned air freight. What’s more they are Soil Association Accredited and donate 50p to The Trussell Trust with every purchase because they feel everybody should have the opportunity to eat well.
20% of your first subscription box, when you subscribe to regular box deliveries and use code MM20 at the checkout.
T&Cs: Entrants and recipients of prizes must live within Prize Provider’s UK mainland delivery area, which excludes Northern Ireland.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 20th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary. Entrants and recipients of prizes must live within Prize Provider’s UK mainland delivery area, which excludes Northern Ireland.
- Prize is supplied by Organibox.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Organibox, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.