We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win a trick or treat Haribo bundle!
HARIBO is helping us countdown to the biggest and best Halloween yet, with a tasty selection of treats and enough tricks to truly embrace this spooktacular season.
There’s HARIBO Chamallows, or should we say Chaaaarrrggghhhmallows, TangfasTricks and Scaremix for sharing and parties. Family favourites are packed into Share the Happy, while Trick or Treat multipacks are themed and fun. Together this selection of HARIBO mini bags are totally delicious!
Everyone can access Halloween hints, tips, makes and bakes – just visit www.haribo.co.uk/halloween or follow HariboUK on Facebook.
Two readers can grab this monster treat AND a limited edition HARIBO trick or treat box too, simply for the instructions below.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 15th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.