We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night break in London with Holiday Inn Express London Royal Docks!
Win a two-night Mince Pie in the Sky package for two people at the Holiday Inn Express London Royal Docks, which includes a glass of prosecco, a mince pie each, two tickets to the Emirates Air Line cable car and 25% off all food and beverage at the hotel!
The Holiday Inn Express London Royal Docks is a smart and conveniently located hotel in the heart of London Docklands, close to transport links into central London and perfect for visits to the O2 arena, Westfield Stratford City for some retail therapy and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with its aquatic centre and kids’ playgrounds. Enjoy a two-night break in this bustling area of London and take to the skies with the Emirates Air Line cable car for a bird’s eye view of the city. Your stay includes the Express Start Breakfast with scrambled eggs, baked beans and sausages each morning, and after all the exploring you can relax with a drink in the lobby bar or treat yourself in one of the restaurants surrounding the hotel.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 10th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Redefine Hotel Management Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Redefine Hotel Management Ltd, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.