We’re giving five lucky readers the chance to each win a Vlad & Niki toy bundle from Bandai UK!
The Vlad & Niki toys from Bandai UK offer pre-schoolers the opportunity to create their own make-believe adventures with the superstar brothers! YouTube phenomenon, Vlad and Niki, can be found enjoying brotherly antics, family fun, and daredevil escapades.
Take to the tracks with the figure and vehicle sets. As featured in the hit YouTube channel, the Magic Watch is where the adventure starts! Just turn the dial and press the button for Vlad & Niki to take you on a fun and crazy adventure! Suitable for ages 3+, available at Amazon.
Five winners will each win a Vlad & Niki toy bundle worth over £40 including: Dune Buggy & Fire Truck, Vlad with Two-Wheel Scooter, Niki with Three-Wheel Scooter, and an Adventure Time Starter Watch.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 26th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bandai UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.