We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a weekend of pure leisure at Cockerham Sands Holiday Park.
Thanks to the award-winning Pure Leisure Group, one lucky winner can enjoy a luxury two-night stay at the stunning Cockerham Sands Holiday Park in its picture perfect seafront location; the Lune Estuary.
Each holiday home is literally like a home-from-home with top quality furnishings and kitchen space that exude quality and style, many of which boast spectacular views over the sea – the most idyllic retreat expected from renowned and award-winning owners, Pure Leisure Group.
Cockerham Sands is perfect for couples or families alike and with its outdoor heated pool and onsite bar as well as all of the fabulous attractions on its doorstep, it’s no wonder why this is a holiday park of choice for some many each year!
Holiday Homes at Cockerham Sands and other parks from the Pure Leisure Group are available to rent and even purchase if you want to find that perfect staycation location you will use time and time again. New plots are now available across the range of sites and all details are available on the website www.pure-leisure.co.uk You won’t be disappointed!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 13th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
The prize is for a two-night stay at a two-bedroom lodge at Cockerham Sands holiday Park from the Pure Leisure Group, subject to availability.
The prize is a mid-week stay and cannot be used on bank holidays or during school holidays. The prize is for a family of four people and is not transferable or redeemable for cash equivalent. All food and drink are extra.
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Pure Leisure Group.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Pure Leisure Group, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.