Win a Windowmatic Power Vacuum from Vileda!
Win a Windowmatic Power Vacuum for your windows courtesy of Vileda, the UK’s number 1 brand for mops and the “trusted expert in all things cleaning”. The Windomatic is an incredibly powerful vacuum for window cleaning, with 2 electronic power levels to suck all streaks within mere seconds and leave no stains. The intuitive technology guarantees no drips, and cleans up to 120 windows in one charge. It also comes with a flexible neck for cleaning all the way to the edge, wither that’s the edge of your windows, shower doors, screens, high-gloss cabinets or even mirrors. It was also recently featured on Lynsey Crombie, aka the Queen of Clean’s, Instagram stories – making it officially ‘Queen of Clean approved’!
Vileda are currently running their “Free at Home” campaign throughout the summer, until the end of September, which means customers are eligible for 4 amazing treats worth up to £80. Every customer who purchases a participating item can select all four items – there’s no limit! The prizes include:
· 3 month yoga subscription with Yoga International
· A Rakuten TV movie rental
· 60 Second Chef online cooking course
· 2 month magazine subscription with Cafeyn
It’s a really great scheme to get people feeling good while still stuck at home, especially as we head into the summer holidays – parents need a treat too!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 3rd August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vileda UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vileda UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.