Win a Winnie The Pooh Teddy from Steiff Teddy Bears.
Disney first animated A.A. Milne’s Winnie The Pooh and Friends in 1966. They’ve been entertaining generations of children around the world ever since. Winne The Pooh charmed children from the word go, as a thoughtful and sometimes insightful, ever-present empathetic friend.
Creators of the very first teddy bear in 1902, today Steiff is a by-word for the very best in bears and soft toys.
This year sees the release of a brand-new Disney collaboration, Steiff’s Soft and Cuddly range. Suitable from birth, featuring the famous Steiff “button in the ear,” the collection includes this huggable, squishable (and washable!) 29cm Winnie The Pooh. Perfect for newborns and younger children.
To find out more visit steiffteddybears.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 12th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Steiff Teddy Bears.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Steiff Teddy Bears, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.