Win a year’s premium membership with Me And My Golf!
Win a year’s premium membership with Me And My Golf, the innovative online golf coaching platform
led by world-renowned PGA coaches Andy Proudman and Piers Ward.
With millions of followers around the world, the pair are two of the biggest influencers in golf, and the coaching platform provides golfers of all levels structured coaching plans that will get results fast – like a personal trainer, but for golf!
Members get access to 15+ detailed coaching plans, exclusive competitions, a private Facebook community, 1,000+ golf tips videos that can’t be found anywhere else and much more!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 19th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Me And My Golf.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Me And My Golf, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.