We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a year’s supply of Dr. Beckmann’s Magic Leaves.
Dr. Beckmann is the go-to brand for all things cleaning and laundry, and washing has never been easier, following the launch of Dr. Beckmann’s Magic Leaves. The new laundry detergent sheets make washing so convenient, simply add one sheet into the washing machine drum and experience a highly convenient way to wash your laundry – even on short cycles. No mess, no fuss and no more laundry day disasters!
We’ve teamed up with leading cleaning and laundry experts, Dr. Beckmann, to give one lucky reader a chance to win a YEAR’S supply of Dr. Beckmann’s Magic Leaves!
All products are available at Sainsbury’s and Waitrose, and online at Amazon
and via dr-beckmann.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 1st December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dr. Beckmann.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dr. Beckmann, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
These sound great.
Very useful product.
Looks like a great product