We’re giving three readers the chance to each win a ACE laundry product bundle!
With the tagline “Everyday value for everyday life” – ACE stain removal and laundry products are available in the country’s major supermarkets and discount stores. Their latest product – ACE Ultra for Whites – brightens white laundry 12x faster than the market alternative and is certified by the WHO for its ability to kill COVID-19 on clothes and on surfaces. We have three product bundles up for grabs, so enter for your chance to win!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 3rd March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by ACE.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner ACE, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.