Win a Readly digital subscription, the perfect Mother’s Day gift to inspire and entertain mum this year.
A subscription to Readly, the digital magazine and newspaper app, makes the perfect Mother’s Day gift this year. Give mum unlimited magazines (and now newspapers too!) with 6,300 titles to read on her smartphone, tablet or laptop.
With Readly offering unlimited “all-you-can-read” access to your mum’s favourite magazines and newspapers all in one app, there’s something for everyone. Bookmark recipes, get inspiration for a new hobby or travel destination, read the latest news or deep dive into a feature article.
For those who want to properly shut down without wi-fi, they can download up to 500 editions and read them in the offline mode too. And as a Readly subscription gives users five profiles per household, your mum can share the gift with others too.
A subscription is just £9.99 per month and Readly has a special Mother’s Day gift card offer of 3 months for the price of 2 so just £19.98 (fab gift for under £20).
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 31st March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Readly.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Readly, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.