It’s summer time and that means swimming. Swimming means red eyes…or goggle! We’re giving you the chance to win £46 worth of swimming goggles for the whole family.
Fancy some swimming goggles for prizes as we enter holiday season? Aqua Sphere is known for its award winning goggles which have curved lenses – giving superb panoramic vision – and a super comfortable fit. The Kameleon goggle is really well priced at only £12.99 and is packed with features including patented curved lenses for wider than normal vision and Softeril anatomical gaskets which are comfortable but watertight – ideal for slipping into your holiday bag. The kids version is only £9.99 and the little ones will love their panoramic window on the underwater world! More info at www.aquasphereswim.com
The family prize bundle comprises 2 adult Kameleon goggles and 2 kids Kameleon goggles – worth £46!
To enter simply answer the question below:
What shape are the Aqua Sphere goggle lenses?
The competition closes on Monday 29th July at midnight. The winner will be announced directly via email. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Aqua Sphere..
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Aqua Sphere, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.