Win an Auro Premium Annual Subscription!
Auro is the popular audio fitness and wellness app that is made for real people and delivered by real trainers. To celebrate their title as Official Training Partner for the Winter Run 2021, they are giving one lucky winner an annual subscription to Auro Premium. The virtual event will take place on Sunday 7th Feb 2021, with runners of all ages and abilities encouraged to complete a 10K run in their local area.
The Virtual Winter Run 2021 is free to enter and raises money for Cancer Research UK. With the link to positive mental health and regular exercise proven, it is now more important than ever to stay positive. What better way to start off 2021 with the challenge of raising money for a very worthwhile charity.
With Auro, there’s no need to be a seasoned runner either as the app provides training plans designed for all participants and can be tailored to the individual’s level and ability.
Auro believes that fitness is most effective, when it is personalised, engaging, and accessible. Auro are creating a truly motivating, connected fitness experience by combining personalised audio workouts led by world-class trainers. Their offering includes outdoor runs, HIIT, strength training, yoga, meditation, treadmill, spin and loads more! The company’s mission is to transform lives by delivering a holistic fitness and wellness solution to the masses.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 2nd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Auro.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Auro, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.