Haribo will liven up easter for you in your home with this great prize.
Helping us all hop into the Easter spirit, HARIBO is offering 2 lucky fans the chance to win an eggstra special surprise – a kit filled with Easter hunting essentials, including a cracking selection of treats from HARIBO’s Easter range!
Making the traditional Easter hunt even more delicious is HARIBO Eggs Galore. Fun, themed and tasty, this NEW seasonal addition features a multicoloured mix of Easter Egg shaped jelly and foam pieces, alongside everyone’s favourite Fried Egg. Each prize includes a multipack of 10* Eggs Galore mini bags and even a party sized pouch of 30* pre-portioned packs. With enough treats to keep Easter hunters busy, they’re sure to leave a smile on every’bunny’s’ face!
But it doesn’t end there! Included in this prize package are share size bags of HARIBO Easter favourites, Spring Time Friends and Jelly Bunnies. Meanwhile, Bunny ‘n’ Friends and Chick ‘n’ Mix gift boxes are guaranteed to leave you leaping for joy this season!
Containing everything you need to set up the greatest Easter Hunt ever, even inside your home, the prize also features adorable bunny ears, cute polka dot fillable eggs, bunny feet decorations, clue signs and a lovely wicker basket which is perfect for collecting those sweet Easter hunting treats.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Tuesday 7th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Please note deliveries may well be delayed due to the three week lockdown imposed by the government.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.