Muddy Puddles are on a mission to connect growing explorers with nature by making clothes that protect them in all weathers while being kind to our planet. They are built on the proposition that there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong kit! Made from recycled fabrics and designed with outdoor adventures in mind, the EcoWarm Insulated Puddlesuit is super waterproof (up to 10,000mm) and perfect for keeping young explorers warm, dry and protected for all day play during the colder months.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 12th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Muddy Puddles.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Muddy Puddles, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.