This is a huge prize, win an Epson EH-TW650 projector! Find out more about what this can mean for your home.
The Epson EH-TW650 is a practical and compact home cinema projector, capable of creating an impressive 300-inch display.
The powerful full HD 1080p projector delivers exceptionally bright and colourful images with clear details, providing a fantastic opportunity to lose yourself in your favourite films. The projector is a long-term hassle-free solution for creating a cinematic experience in the comfort of your homes and see all the details in TV shows, films and sport broadcasts. It’s easy to set up with a built-in WiFi and a simple process which lets you project an image directly from a smart device.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What is the resolution of the projector?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 17th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Epson.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Epson, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that