This week we’re giving you the chance to win an Escape currency card loaded with £50.
Going on holiday this summer? Travel safe, light and in style with the Escape Travel Currency Card.
This nifty card allows you to load up on money before you head abroad, can be topped up on the move, and can be used just like a debit or credit card – but without the hefty charges.
Loaded with GBP with conversion done at the point of use, the Escape card can be used in multiple destinations, on the same trip or even future holidays.
Escape’s unique online account helps to manage spends, view your balance, add more funds and transfer money back to your account in the event of loss or theft of the card. You can even lock the card by SMS if you leave it in your bag while you go for a dip. It’s the ultimate travel accessory.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN an @EscapeTravCard Currency Card worth £50! Enter now for a chance to win! #Travel #Competition #Holiday https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-an-escape-currency-card-loaded-with-50
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win an Escape currency card loaded with £50’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How much will the Escape currency card prize be loaded with?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by JAMpr Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner JAMpr Ltd., their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.