Win online cookery course, Classic French Cuisine: The Roux Way!
You can win an online French cuisine cookery course taught by Michel Roux worth £125!
If you fancy yourself quite the budding chef, why not put your culinary skills to the test with this online French cuisine cookery course? Taught by non-other than Michel Roux Jr, a two Michelin Star Chef Patron, renowned for his fine French cooking, this course is perfect for food enthusiasts.
Over four classes, you’ll learn how to create classic French food, the Roux way, in the comfort of your own home. Roux takes you behind the scenes of his legendary Mayfair restaurant, Le Gavroche, where he will talk you through his techniques and chef secrets. During the course, you’ll learn how to cook a steak to perfection, how to dress a salad correctly and make the perfect sauce to accompany your steak and potatoes three ways.
Find out more about the range of experiences on offer at www.buyagift.co.uk, and follow them on social @buyagift.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 19th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by BuyaGift.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner BuyaGift, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.