We’re giving five lucky readers the chance to win treasure trails, the perfect alternative to the traditional Easter Egg hunt!
Head outside for a healthy Easter Egg Hunt with Treasure Trails!
Solve the clues and uncover the secrets with one of more than 1,200 self-guided adventure trails across the UK.
With themes including treasure hunts, spy missions and detective mysteries, Treasure Trails provide the perfect solution to responsible, social distancing entertainment.
Lasting around two hours, each trail has its own specific theme and makes use of well-known local landmarks, signs, statues, monuments, images, engravings or any other unique or eye-catching features to create an exciting adventure.
Treasure Trail booklets cost £9.99 (plus P&P if required) and are designed to appeal to all ages.
Terms and conditions apply. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no cash alternative. The winners must redeem their prize with Treasure Trails by the 31st October 2021.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 15th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Treasure Trails.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Treasure Trails, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.