This Valentine’s Day, why not surprise your loved one with the promise of a romantic UK getaway? We have partnered with Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay in a UK location of choice, once it is safe to travel again.
All Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels are perfectly situated in city centre locations across the UK and Ireland. Make memories that will last a lifetime in the historic city of Oxford, treat your partner to a traditional seaside break in Brighton or discover stunning landmarks in Edinburgh.
For those wanting to take a tour of the capital, Leonardo Royal Hotels has three fantastic London city centre locations. Each hotel is in the heart of the city, nestled beside some of London’s most iconic landmarks. All Leonardo Royal Hotels have a luxury on-site Rena Spa, state-of-the-art leisure centre and pools, a variety of restaurants and bars and newly refurbished spacious and comfortable bedrooms, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Terms and conditions:
Prize is a one-night B&B stay for two adults sharing a standard bedroom at a Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK property of the winner’s choice. Transport is not included. Winner must be over 18. Prize is valid for twelve months, is non-transferable, non-amendable, cannot be exchanged for cash value and is subject to availability. Please see full terms and conditions on Jurys Inns website.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 1st March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.