We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win an overnight stay with Leonardo Hotels!
This Mother’s Day, why not surprise your mum with the promise of a relaxing UK getaway? We have partnered with Leonardo Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay at a UK location of choice.
With locations perfectly situated in city centres, comprising of 15 hotels across the UK, mum will be spoilt for choice. Why not take a trip to Leonardo Hotel Chester and spend a day exploring the historic city? Or visit Leonardo Hotel Bristol City and explore the vibrant Bristol Harbour side? And if you’re looking for something decadent, the iconic Midland, a Leonardo Royal Hotel in Manchester has undergone a £14m refurbishment and is the perfect spot for a luxury escape.
Be it a first-time visitor or a returning stay, the team at Leonardo Hotels offers a warm welcome and superb customer service to all guests during their stay, making it the perfect way to spoil mum this Mother’s Day.
To see the full list of locations to choose from please visit leonardohotels.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
Prize is a one-night B&B stay for two adults sharing a standard bedroom at a Leonardo Hotels UK property of the winner’s choice. Transport is not included. Winner must be over 18. Prize is valid for twelve months, is non-transferable, non-amendable, cannot be exchanged for cash value and is subject to availability. Please see full terms and conditions on www.jurysinns.com/terms_and_conditions
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 14th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Leonardo Hotels.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Leonardo Hotels, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.