We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an annual subscription to Readly.
With Father’s Day fast approaching, what do we get for the dad who has everything! A subscription to Readly, the digital magazine and newspaper app, will inspire dad’s hobbies, keep him updated on trends and is a sustainable choice too.
As Readly gives unlimited reading to 7,000 digital magazines and newspapers, dad can read all the magazines he wishes. From sport, travel, gardening, tech, fitness, music, food and photography to business features, news and reviews or researching DIY tricks or the latest recipes for foodie dads.
Readly also includes national and regional newspapers and podcasts as part of the subscription so he can tune into a podcasts all on the same platform – listen or read wherever he may be. And if you’re lucky enough to still live with your dad, you can read your top titles too as the subscription gives 5 profiles per household.
A subscription is £9.99 a month and there is a range of Gift cards available. www.readly.com
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 5th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Readly.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Readly, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.