We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an autumnal bouquet from Serenata Flowers!
Just in time for the changing seasons, Serenata Flowers have launched their Autumn collection consisting of three brand new arrangements using only the best stems of the season.
Tapping into the season’s hottest homeware trends, the new collection celebrates earthy hues, soft textures and unique combinations of fresh flowers, grasses, and dried stems.
We’re offering one lucky ready the chance to win a bunch of Sapphire Nights worth £34.99, a dark and moody bunch sure to add a dramatic talking point to any interior with vampy deep-purple brassica, blood-red carnations, purple stocks, and vibrant pink roses. This bunch makes the perfect centerpiece for a Halloween dinner party.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 18th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- his competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Serenata Flowers
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Serenata Flowers, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.