We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win bestselling board game, 30 Seconds!
Give the gift of fun this Father’s Day, with the number one bestselling board game, 30 Seconds. With over 2 million copies sold worldwide to date, this fast-paced general knowledge game gives players just 30 seconds to describe five names on their chosen card, for their teammates to guess – the perfect solution for evenings indoors to lift the mood! From landmarks to TV shows, celebrities to popular songs, players will be kept on their toes whizzing through the list as fast as they can without saying the actual names or using any ‘sounds like’ or rhyming tactics – sure to have the whole family in hysterics!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 11th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Smart Toys and Games.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Smart Toys and Games, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.