No More Laundry Colour Run Incidents – Thanks to Colour Catcher!
From rouge red socks staining whites to dye from denim jeans leaking – laundry disasters can be a massive pain. But thanks to Colour Catcher, you can save time spent separating your loads and mix your laundry with no bother. To show you how easy it is, and dare you to mix lights, darks and colours all together, Colour Catcher is offering one lucky winner Colour Catcher products to help save time and money on washing. To complement the bundle, the giveaway also includes a £200 ASOS voucher!
New research reveals that 49% of Brits have fallen victim to a colour run accident and spend a staggering 56 hours a year separating lights from darks! With more people tightening their budgets during the pandemic, Colour Catcher is the perfect washing machine staple.
Whether you’re a family with lots of weekly loads; a student who may need to save on bills; or a busy professional who is time-poor – it is a must-have that not only prevents colour run but also protects clothes from greying and retains brightness. The handy laundry companion work wonders thanks to dyes chemically bonding to the Colour Catcher sheet, instead of on your other clothes!
For those of you not lucky enough to win, why not try it out with your next wash and see for yourself that the proof is on the sheet. Starting at just £3 for 24 sheets, Colour Catcher is available in all major retailers including ASDA, Tesco, and Wilko.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 26th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- The competition prize must be claimed within six calendar months of being notified of the winner being announced.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another retailer or cash.
- Colour Catcher is not responsible for the order and delivery of the ASOS purchase.
- See terms and conditions of the ASOS voucher once received.
- Prize is supplied by Colour Catcher
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Colour Catcher, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.