Get this great cider-rific prize thanks to Cranes Drinks!
Cranes Drinks are giving you the chance to win a bundle of their tantalising fruit ciders, which come in three refreshing flavours: Blueberries & Apples; Cranberries & Limes and Raspberries & Pomegranates. Cranes Ciders are handcrafted by co-founders and identical twin brothers Ben & Dan Ritsema in Cambridge. Only natural ingredients are used, resulting in them containing 30% fewer calories and 40% less sugar compared to brand leaders. They are available from Asda, Ocado, East of England Co-op and select Morrison stores across East Anglia. Also in the bundle we are giving away a bottle of Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Wednesday 11th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cranes Drinks.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cranes Drinks, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.