Get Christmas ready with all your wrapping paper needs sorted.
Traditional wrapping paper isn’t eco-friendly. It’s covered in plastic, has glitter & foiling, which means it can’t be recycled and ends up in landfill. At Christmas UK households throw 277 thousand miles of wrapping paper into landfill! But with Curlicue you can give presents this Christmas without the guilt of your wrapping paper being bad for the environment. Curlicue wrapping paper can be easily recycled with household recycling because it is plastic-free. Curlicue’s prints are bright, bold and beautiful and printed on 100% recycled paper with vegetable ink in a waterless and chemical-free printing process in the UK.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Which ink do curlicue use?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 12th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Curlicue.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Curlicue, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.