We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a bundle of Dr. Bronner’s products worth over £50!
With sustainability and cost effectiveness at the core of the company’s every element, Dr. Bronner’s offer socially & environmentally friendly products of the highest quality. Cost-effective and eco-friendly, instead of purchasing multiple bulky bottles, people can make a simple swap to just one of the 18-in-1 Liquid Soaps to keep themselves, their houses and even their pets clean! The Bar Soaps not only clean hands but can also be used in the brows for perfecting that clean girl aesthetic and saving you money on expensive make up products! The Hand Hygiene Spray is great for organic cleanliness on the go, while also doubling up as a deodorant or aura mist. Meanwhile, the lip balms nourish skin gently and the pump soaps last and last in any bathroom with just a little needed for each wash!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 16th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dr. Bronner’s.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dr. Bronner’s, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.