We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win an EcoFlow DELTA2 Portable Power Station
EcoFlow, an eco-friendly energy solutions company, recently launched the DELTA 2. With an industry-leading recharging speed that’s seven times faster than the industry average, up to 3kWh of expandable capacity, an up-to-ten-year product lifetime and more, the DELTA 2 is a must-have for every family. A powerful 1800W AC output makes the DELTA 2 an ideal backup solution in times of soaring energy costs and growing power supply insecurity. Possessing the capability to be recharged to 80% in just 50 minutes, supporting charging via portable solar panels in 3 hours and capable of running 90% of home appliances, the DELTA 2 makes users feel at home whether they are camping outdoors or living off-grid in RVs and cabins.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 22nd November at midnight. The winner will be announced on or competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by EcoFlow Europe.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner EcoFlow Europe, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.