We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win Edifier WH500 headphones worth £44.99.
The Edifier WH500 guarantees you a wonderful audio journey with the small yet powerful 30mm composite dynamic driver (PU+PEEK). It accurately presents pure and clear audio for all kinds of music through well-tuned transitions from clear treble, and full mid-range to strong bass. From punk rock to electronic music and classical – every genre is catered for.
With built-in microphones and advanced audio signal processing, the headphones can accurately differentiate environmental noise from the human voice and pick up sound precisely even in noisy environments. Experience a clear, hands-free call in a wide range of environments. No distortions to interrupt your business calls or your best music tracks.
- Personalize EQ and select various music modes via Edifier Connect APP.
- Fast charging: 6hrs playback in just 10mins.
- 2hrs fully charged for 40hrs music playtime.
- 30mm dynamic driver.
- Double protection for safe hearing: Volume less than 85dB and a cut off timer.
- Foldable and lightweight design. Ideal for daily use and travel.
- Trendy colour options for users to match their style.
Price & availability: The WH500 will be available at £44.99 from https://www.amazon.co.uk/Edifier-WH500-Wireless-Ear-Headphones-Blue/dp/B0BF9DX2WC/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday, August 29, 2023. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Edifier.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Edifier, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.