Epic Escapes are challenging the status-quo of board gaming to give people the opportunity to participate in high-octane interactive escape rooms…from the comfort of their own home! The Starter Pack includes three different escape rooms, all of which have separate puzzles and are fully interactive and engaging.
The concept is pretty simple, our Escape Room In A Box (3 in 1) gives you what you need to make your own fully immersive escape room without even having to escape the house!
In the box you’ll find everything you need; fool-proof clear instructions with hint cards, high-quality puzzles, hardware and other necessary consumables you’ll need for the escape rooms. There is not just one, or two escape rooms in our escape room box, but three, all with their own distinct vibe, story, difficulty and strategy. They’re sure to hold the attention and interest of both beginner, novice and experienced escape-roomers!
Epic Escapes escape rooms are suitable for 3 – 6 players which perfectly suits families, housemates, events, parties, etc. Even with more players, spectating is super-fun and it’s easy to rotate players to give everyone a turn. Not only are Epic Escapes escape rooms fun and interactive, but they also stimulate lateral thinking and problem-solving skills as well as creativity and attention spans.
Feeling trapped by lockdown restrictions? Wanting some more at home entertainment to get you through? Get our FREE weekly brainteasers: www.epic-escapes.games/brainteaser/.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday, 11th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Epic Escapes.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Epic Escapes, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.