We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a family ticket to Blenheim Palace.
Win a family ticket to Britain’s greatest palace and the all-new £3.6 million outdoor Adventure Play area, located within the historic Walled Garden – the biggest family-themed attraction in the palace’s history.
Adventure Play is a series of immersive interconnecting zones with secret chambers, clamber nets, tunnels, slides, rope bridges – and giant carrots! Covering a site larger than a football pitch, it celebrates the rich heritage of the 18th-century baroque palace, inspired by real-life features including the lakeside Boat House and Hensington Gateway.
So much more than just a day out, the Unesco World Heritage Site has a summer programme of events and activities with something for every age and interest – from history buffs and nature lovers to young adventurers and fitness junkies. With hundreds of experiences including a unique Film Trail, paddleboarding and boating on the Great Lake, and immersive costumed characters and events, Blenheim Palace is a must-visit destination this summer.
To find out more visit https://blenheimpalace.com/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 4th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize for the winner is: 1x Family Annual Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children) to the Park, Palace and Garden tickets (worth £90) plus 4x tickets to Adventure Play at Blenheim Palace (worth £28).
- Prize is valid for the remainder of 2023 and booking timed slots for Adventure Play is subject to availability at the time.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- The name, email address and a contact number of the winner will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third-party provider for prize arrangement.
- The competition winner may be invited and agree to take part in post-competition publicity as may be requested by the promoter.
- By accepting the prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the competition winner consents that the promoter may use his/her name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), hometown and biographical information and statements concerning the competition or the promoter and/or its products without further compensation or notice for the purpose of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, throughout the world in perpetuity, and the competition winner grants all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright such details.
- The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Tickets to Adventure Play are subject to availability and time slot, these are non-transferrable.
- Access to Blenheim Palace is subject to opening times.
- The Annual Pass does not include entry to all events, or third-party events including Nocturne, Christmas Trails, and Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
- Winners of Annual Passes to check on entry restrictions before visiting.
- Prize is supplied by Blenheim Palace. The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Blenheim Palace, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.