We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win 4 tickets to Hobbledown Heath!
With the Summer holidays looming, Hobbledown Heath will be opening just in time on Monday 11th July. Located in Hounslow, West London, and spanning over 126 acres, it will be part of the largest leisure development in London since the Olympics.
Hobbledown Heath is set to be a Summer staple for endless family fun. Home to 70 unique and fascinating farm and zoo animals, from playful Pygmy Goats to mischievous Meerkats, as well as a specialist Bird of Prey centre, visitors will get the chance to meet the new furry residents of Hounslow through interactive experience sessions. The land of Hobbledown Heath will sit in the guise of three villages and an enchanting woodland. Visitors will get the chance to climb 15 metre wooden towers, explore a labyrinth of underground tunnels, scale aerial walkways, discover secret passages, and dart through water sensors… and that’s just the beginning!
Hobbledown Heath is perfect for weekend adventures, birthday parties, and days out with little ones. The indoor play facilities at Hobbledown Heath mean the attraction can be enjoyed come rain or shine.
Grown-ups are never too old to play, but Hobbledown Heath is geared towards children aged 2 to 13 years old to explore and expand their imaginations.
Richard Farley, Co-Founder of Hobbledown Heath comments: “We are extremely excited to open to the public this July. Hobbledown Heath is all about creating an extraordinary day out and we can’t wait for families to join us this Summer and experience something new.”
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 27th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hobbledown West London Limited.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hobbledown West London Limited, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.